Selected Professional Memberships of Eckstine & Associates, Inc.
- Construction Institute of American Society of Civil Engineers
- Specialized Carrier and Rigging Association
- Society of Automotive Engineers
- American Society of Safety Professionals
- American Society of Safety Engineers
- ISO/TC 96 Cranes and Subcommittees
- ISO/TC 214 Elevating Work Platforms
- ANSI/ASME B30 Standards Committee for Cableways, Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Hooks, Jacks, and Slings
- ANSI/ASME B30.5 Mobile and Locomotive Cranes Subcommittee
- ANSI/ASME B30.26 Rigging Hardware Subcommittee
- ANSI/ASSP A10 Construction & Demolition Standards
- SAE Subcommittee 31/Crane and Lifting Devices
- National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators
- ANSI/SAIA A92 Main Committee.
- ANSI/SAIA A92.20 Design, Calculations and Test Methods for Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) Subcommittee
- ANSI/SAIA A92.22 Safe Use of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) Subcommittee
- ANSI/SAIA A92.24 Training Requirements for the Use, Operation and Maintenance of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) Subcommittee
- ANSI/SAIA A92.6 subcommittee for Self Propelled Aerial Work Platforms
- ANSI/SAIA A92.5 subcommittee for Self Propelled Aerial Work Platforms
- ANSI/SAIA A92.2 Subcommittee Vehicle-Mounted Elevating And Rotating Aerial Devices
- ANSI/ITSDF B56.6 Subcommittee for Rough Terrain Forklift Trucks
- Canadian Standards Association Z150 Mobile Cranes (Associate Member)
- Canadian Standards Association B354 Elevating Work Platforms
Eckstine & Associates, Inc. fully endorses the national certification program offered by the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO), and will prepare candidates for the CCO tests.
Contact Eckstine & Associates, Inc. to inquire about our services.
Eckstine & Associates, Inc.
10817 Partridge Drive
Waynesboro, PA 17268